Location: Tree outside Kent Ridge Hall
Title: Weathered
My initial reaction after i uploaded the photo into my computer was "I should have pushed up the f value to have deep depth of view!" It is obviously a picture of a tree bark but i find this interesting and from one look people can 'feel' the rough texture of the bark.
Tree beside YIH Subway
Title: Tributary
Well this one is kind of obvious, the assignment ask for lines and i photograph lines. I thought that the pattern on the leaves is interesting. However after i have uploaded the photo, i realized that i should have taken multiple angles of the leaves instead of the boring old centered one like the one i have here.
YIH Subway
Title: Shooting Stars
I am taking a gamble here with this photo. It is not obvious from the first look that it represents shape. I hope that on further observation, viewer of this photograph will hopefully see that the white lines come together to create a shooting star shape with the long white line in the middle being the shooting star trail. I feel that it is worth a try to gamble on this as i wanted to show something different, seeing shapes as a construct of lines and perspective as opposed to straight out already obvious shapes. Fingers crossed.
Walkway from YIH to Arts
Title: Bug
Sadly, this photo should have been shot using deep depth of view to fully show the whole form of the budding part of the plant. I was walking towards YIH along the walkway from arts (the one with ten thousand stairs) when i noticed it. It looked interesting and just snapped away. I chose this because most people cant tell that it is a plant on first look and i feel that it showcases form quite well.
Bus Stop near Kent Ridge Hall and Business School
Title: Imprint
Alright for this picture, instead of trying to take a photo of lots of colorful stuff. I am trying to take a picture whereby a certain color stands out or trying to show color by show a lack of color. I feel that this picture turn out quite well as amongst sea of dull grey wall, the yellow stands out quite a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment