The comments i got from this picture is that perhaps i could photoshop away the borders and walls at the right side and the bottom. Also perhaps i could show the full legs of the chair instead of cutting it afloat like in this picture. However, i feel that if i leave it as it is, it gives the feeling of trapped pretty well. There is the whole "driven into the corner" feel to it. Hence i just leave it as it is.
I did not include this picture in my original tutorial critique. I decide to include this as i feel it depicts the feeling of longing quite adequately. The watch's face is facing upwards as a beam of light shines on it while the rest of the watches are in relative darkness. I feel that it shows "longing to be in the spotlight" quite well.
When i showed this picture to my friends, the immediate reaction most get is "wah, so emo!". I took it as a good sign and decided to use it for this assignment. It gives the feeling of being abandoned and left to its own demise, slowly melting away with no other company. Alone, sad and waiting for time to deal the final blow.
No comments:
Post a Comment