Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Assignment 2a - Exposure Triangle (Final)

Shallow Depth of Field
1/40s f/5.6 ISO200
Title:Overgrown
This is actually a shot of a tree bark. I decided to focus the view near the right hand side of the picture as most of the bark are already covered with the moss like thing and the piece of bark towards the right seem to be the last place before it is fully colonized by the moss.






Deep Depth of View
1/80s f/7.1 ISO100
Title: Photographer
Well i feel that this photograph is interesting and fun as i took it during Canon Photomarathon and i got my friend to pose like the silhouette seen on the Canon Photomarathon logo. I guess this picture is pretty self explanatory for a deep depth of view photograph.






Slow shutter speed (Motion Blur)
1/8s f/25.0 ISO400
Title: Flow
I took this without the aid of a tripod as i didnt have plans for taking a slow shutter speed photograph that day. However, i am surprised that the background turn out quite sharp while the water have soft feel to it due to the relatively slow shutter speed of 1/8s. Either i am suddenly very stable, or the IS of the lens is pretty powerful. I am guessing the latter.






Fast Shutter Speed (freeze action)
1/1000s f/5.6 ISO1600
Title: Jellyfish
Well pretty straight forward. With fast shuttle speed, you get freeze action!

No comments: